Thursday 16 February 2012

High school in Monrovia

What a big day. We did so much. Here in this photo we were at a Buchanan High School. We arrived to this huge assembly of students, teachers and admin. they we so thankful we were there and thankful to Don for supporting the school. We were put on stage and were sweltering hot. We were sang to, given gifts and they made a plea for computers (sound familiar) and air conditioning. Don and I were asked to speak to the students. This was very interesting. By the time we left ( an hour later) I was soaked. Don's driver laughed at me because I had drip marks all over my pants. It was hot. When we were leaving the Vice Principal gave me a paper in his handshake and wants us to investigate an exchange for one of the children to come to my school. 




Dianne,
Sent from my SMASHED iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment